Gypsy Moon Super Smash Bros Ultimate Champion tournament on the Nintendo Switch.
Doors open for friendlies from 12pm.
Sign ups begin at 1:00pm and
Bracket starts promptly at 2pm!
Venue fee $5 (cash only)
Tourney fee $15 (cash only)
Pre-Registation – smash.gg/gmvb0216
Prize fund pays top 8 based on 50 players and 1st place.
– The more players the higher the payout and more places paid.
If you bring in a full setup that can be used for tournament the venue fee is waived.. Head TOs are able to deny if they are not needed.
Setup must include: Monitor + Switch(Switch must include game cube adapter & dock) + All characters/necessary DLC
SET-UPS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!
3 Stock, 7 Minutes, Final Smash Meter: Off, Spirits: Off, Damage Handicap: Off, Stage Selection: Anyone, Items: Off and None, First to: 1 Win, Stage Morph: Off, Stage Hazards: Off, Team Attack: On, Launch Rate: 1.0x, Underdog Boost: Off, Pausing: Off, Score Display: Off, % Show Damage: Yes, Custom Balance: Off
Starter Maps include
– Final Destination,
– Pokémon Stadium 1
– Town And City
Counter pick stages include
– Kalos Pokémon League
– Lylat Cruise
– Yoshi’s Storyague
– Lylat Cruise
– Games are best out of 3 except for top 8 which are best out of 5.
– First stage is decided by (Rock Paper Scissors) best of 1. Winner may choose to either strike a stage first or select a port first. Stages are struck in a P1-P2-P2-P1 order
– Following stages decided by winner striking 3 stages from all stages and then loser choosing. Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
– You may not play on a stage that is not on the available stages list. This will result in a double disqualification.
– If a game ends with a self-destruct move, the results screen will determine the winner.
– Sudden Death with tied percentage/stock will result in a 1 stock/2 minutes playoff match.